What is SSL?
SSL Certificates are fundamental to internet security. They are used to establish an encrypted connection and allow data to be transmitted securely between a browser or user's computer and a server or website.
- Establishes a secure connection between a browser and a server
- Encrypts communication to protect sensitive information your customers provide to you
- Places a padlock next to your web address in the browser
- Authenticates an organization's identity
Standard SSL (Domain Validated) Certificates are the easiest and most common type of SSL certificate. OV and EV Certificates also authenticate the identity of the company or organization that holds the certificate providing more trust to end users.
With our SSL certificate services*, you won't need to take manual steps to configure and deploy new certificates every year. We generate a renewal order automatically when your certificate nears the end of its validity. After payment, we will automatically configure, validate, and provision your new certificate for you.
* Your domain must be hosted through the same hosting provider who sold the SSL certificate, and the server must use cPanel, Plesk, or DirectAdmin.