How do I change my cPanel Password?
If you know your cPanel password:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Locate the "Change Password" icon.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click the Change your password now!"button.
Cpanel Change Password Forum
If you do not know your cPanel password:
- Login to the client area.
- Go to "Services"
- Select the service you wish to change the password for.
- Click on "Change Password".
- Enter the required information.
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Go to Service Configuration >> PHP Configuration Editor Change the value 32m to 64m or...
How to add DNS records to Addon domains Go back to the Web Hosting Dashboard page in your...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Backup Wizard" icon within the "Files" category....
The inherit PHP version on our hosting servers can change on occasion as new versions come out...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "MySQL Databases" icon under the "Databases"...