How do I change my cPanel Password?
If you know your cPanel password:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Locate the "Change Password" icon.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Click the Change your password now!"button.
Cpanel Change Password Forum
If you do not know your cPanel password:
- Login to the client area.
- Go to "Services"
- Select the service you wish to change the password for.
- Click on "Change Password".
- Enter the required information.
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Backup Wizard" icon within the "Files" category....
How to add more domains to your hosting plan Log into your hosting cPanel. Click on Addon...
Webmail can be accessed from one of the following URLs: http://webmail.yourdomain.com...
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...